Friday, February 27, 2009

Time to Start Blogging

I have decided I should start blogging about my experiences and insights into using SharePoint. I have been involved with SharePoint since 2005, I started working with it fulltime as the beta of 2007 came out, implementing it at the company I was working for at that time. I moved to a consulting company in June of 2007 and have been implementing it for School Districts, Townships, and Small-Medium Companies since. I really enjoy discovering new things to do with it and there are certainly a great deal of things that can be done. I got my certification in MOSS 2007 Implementation and Configuration in Nov 2007 and just recently the certification for WSS Implementation and Configuration, of course I feel like I did it in reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment